Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Pretty much ate same as yesterday

Today's menu was about the same as yesterday. I had a Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie for breakfast, Greek Yogurt w/ pineapple and 7 crackers with hummus, watermelon chunks for a snack and some more with dinner, which was Sweet Baby Ray's bbq sauce mixed in with shredded pork. The first helping was on a hamburger bun and I put about 1/2 cup on my plate for a second serving. Spinach was the veggie, but I don't like spinach, so I didn't have any for dinner.
I did take a nap from 5 pm to 8 pm, mainly because I am still only getting about 4 hours sleep a night. I did wake up at 6:30 this morning, but I had gone to bed at 2:30. Not sure about why the short length of sleep yet, but I usually wake up because Keith has turned off the a/c during the night and I wake up s

No comments:

Post a Comment