Sunday, August 11, 2013

Aug 10th Food Diary

Okay, so I fell asleep last night at 9:30 pm and woke up at 2:30 am. I couldn't get a signal for the internet, so I spent the time arranging photo's on the computer until a signal popped up.
The night before last, I had fallen asleep at 11 pm and woke up at 5:30 am. I think that was the longest I've slept for about 2 1/2 months.
My food intake for the 10th was:

Breakfast - a Breakfast Smoothie
Lunch - Greek Yougurt w/ peaces, and about 7 crackers w/ hummus spread
Dinner - 4 small corn tortilla taco's (gr. beef was about 2-3 Tblsp on each taco, a sprinkle of Mexican shredded cheese and Pace Chunky Salsa -about 1 1/2 Tsp) and about 1/2 cup of Spanish Rice. I also started on bottle water but fell asleep and didn't finish it.

If I don't fall asleep early tonight, I'll blog my food diary for the day. So far, a PBB Smoothie for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment