Thursday, June 2, 2016

Just a Quick Update

Just a real quickie update on progress.
We finished up the shredded pork tonight. Tomorrow, I am making the Baja Lasagna again since we both liked it, and a little goes a long way - very filling.
I made two new flavor porridge today - Coconut Pineapple and Chocolate Peanut Butter. I had to, kind of, create my own Choco P-nut Butter Porridge as I couldn't find one that suited my requirements on the Net. We'll see how it goes.
It has been very, very hot here. My hours are turned around again because it becomes near impossible to sleep at night. That's not a good thing when losing weight as sleep is very important. 
I'm faltering in my water drinking requirements. One would think that it would increase with the heat, but I can't drink it fast enough before it gets warm. I also have a little trouble keeping them cold in the ice box. See, I put about 5 in a day to get cold, but when I go to get one - they're not there. Someone else on this boat is getting them. hmmmm.......I guess I'm going to have to hide a few of them.
I'm trying to keep up on the vegies, too. But, in this heat, I seem to gravitate more to fruit. Mostly watermelon and grapes.
I really need to do better with my lunch, though. It's seems to be the meal I skip the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment