Monday, July 17, 2017

Slow Going....But Going

Well, last time I weighed in was at 191. I'm not struggling with my eat-style program, but the pounds are really resisting eviction. Ha! I'll take them to court, if I have to! hahahaha
With Summer's arrival (hot weather and high humidity), my meals have gotten very simple. I have developed a smoothie I really like (low-fat choco milk, ice, vanilla greek yogurt, tablsp. PB2, Chia Seeds, 4 tblsp. old-fashioned oats, a banana, and about 6-7 white choco chips). I will have that about mid-morning or just before the noon hour. Sometimes, I will I have a glass of juice early in the a.m. I drink water during the day, and dinner is either a simple tuna sandwich of low-fat mayo with tuna straight from the can on Sandwich Thins or I buy a rotisserie chicken and put bbq sauce on sandwich thins with slices from the chicken, along with a cup of low-fat choco milk. Sometimes I will have about 1/2 cup of low fat cottage cheese with it, too. Snacks are my seafood bites, watermelon, a low calorie pudding cup, or a Weight Watchers salted caramel brownie. Not all at once - just my single choices for a snack.
I know I'm going to need to go to the gym soon to get on the stationary bike or treadmill, but the heat and finances at the moment are preventing it. I think when the finances become better, I'll go. The heat won't be a problem as I need to take a cab to the fitness center, and the center has a/c.

No comments:

Post a Comment