Saturday, July 29, 2017

Little More Gone

So, two days ago I did another weigh-in at higi. I am now down to 189 with 44 to go. That now makes 60 gone!
Now, I have a bit of complaining to do here, so if you don't want to hear it then stop reading now.
I'm not into health bars, health shakes, or energy drinks. However, Weight Watchers makes this snack called Salted Caramel Brownies. Way overpackaged for just 6 small, square brownies but soft so I could eat them.
Unfortunately, our store discontinued selling them.
Why are all the snack offerings at grocery stores for weight loss always items that are harder than a rock to chew? Everything seems to contain some kind of nut and they all advertise as crunchy. These Corps have no creative or imaginative skills at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment