Thursday, January 4, 2018

More Delays

Living on a boat, and losing weight can be a challenge at times.
Believe it or not, I'm still not quite back on my Eat-Style program. Just about the time I was ready to begin at 100%, our bank card was compromised. Because we have a complicated way of getting our mail, it has  been almost two weeks now. 
So, we've been feeding ourselves with as little cash going out as possible. Hopefully, this will end soon, and I'll be back on track again.
I did attempt a weigh-in at the HIGI at the grocery store a few weeks back, but the machine was messed up. It told me I weighed 121 lbs. Yeah....I wish!
I'll be going again for a second attempt once the card comes in.
I am back to my Summer Porridges for breakfast in the morning. That's a plus, as I put my Chia seeds in them. Love my Chia. I think it's one of my weight loss success tools. It helps with the loss, and helps with my health maintenance. 
Anyhow, as with the rest of the Country, it is cold here. So, I've been making a lot of cheap, hot comfort food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment